These rules must be followed in order to return & exchange your FitVille garment:
- Products must be returned within 14 business days from the date of purchase. Returns outside of this timeframe will not be accepted and will be returned back to you.
- All original tags must still be attached. If the tags are removed, the item no longer qualifies for a return.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in other-ways unused condition.
- All garments are subject to inspection. Garments that have been damaged in any way (includes stains/general wear and tear will not be exchanged or refunded.
- If an item is damaged through misuse, abnormal use or incorrect washing practices, FitVille will not provide a refund, exchange or repair. We will require satisfactory proof before providing a remedy under the Australia Consumer Law.
- All SALE items are final and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- No refunds for change of mind will be allowed.
- FitVille can only offer refunds in the unlikely situation garment arrive with a manufacturing defect.
- Shipping costs on any returns/exchanges are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded. Please note: We do not supply return/exchange labels. Return/exchange shipping is at the customers expense.
- We encourage customers to always use trackable shipping services or purchasing shipping insurance for a peace of mind when returning their goods.
- To initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return, a member of our team will be in contact with the next steps to lodge your return.
FitVille Apparel reserves the right to deny a refund or exchange if the garment in question does not meet our returns policy requirements once it has been assessed. If a returned item is denied, the goods will be immediately returned to the customer.